Monday 20 June 2016

Wedding card



   The theme for Eureka Stamps' challenge this week is 'here comes the bride'. I decided to make the text the main focus of my card and chose to use digi number 19003 (May your wedding). I cut it out using a charisma frames 1 Tattered Lace die and matted it onto silver mirri.
   The background of my card is wrapping paper overlaid with a white lattice cut out using the Tattered Lace essentials byzantine lattice die.
   As an embellishment I used digi number 55601 (wedding bells). Using a craft knife I cut out sections in the bells. I then coloured the ribbons and the inside of one of the bells using Promarkers and then sprayed it with silver Spray and Sparkle before attaching it to the card.

   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Craft Your Passion - anything goes
   Digi Choosday - add a sentiment
   Glitter n Sparkle - anything goes
   A Bit More Time To Craft - anything goes
   Creative Fingers - anything goes
   Inspiration Destination - anything goes
   Crafting By Designs - anything goes
   Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
   The Stamping Boutique - wedding/anniversary
   Crafting With Friends - anything goes
   Eclectic Ellapu - wedding

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Wedding card Mary.
    As I was uploading my card for Crafty Cardmakers, your card disappeared, don't know what happened I a very sorry if it is something I have done. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wedding card, beautiful layout and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles Sentiment Challenge. Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely the sentiment is. Very elegant this card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely wedding day card. Love the sentiment and background. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. ❤️. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful wedding card. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete