Monday 3 August 2015

Fawn



   The theme for this week's Eureka Stamps challenge is washi tape, something I have not used much of previously, so I look forward to seeing new ideas on how to use it. I bordered my card with washi tape and also stuck some on card to form a sentiment.
   The digi image is number 13106 (Fawn) and I coloured it using Spectrum Noir pencils. I shaded the edges using distress inks.
 
   I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
   QKR Stampede - washi tape
   Incy Wincy Designs - frame it
   Brown Sugar - animals
   Crafting When We Can - ribbon or twine or washi tape
   Clear It Out - one layer / using washi tape

9 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet Mary a beautiful card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mary! Your little Fawn image is so sweet & I love how you've framed it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! Your coloring is FANTASTIC and I LOVE your use of washi tape! This is my first time to use it! Thanks for joining our challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card and the colouring is fabulous. Well done you. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a Wonderful image! FABulous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx
    I'ts the first time I've used Washi. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and card. Love the way you used the washi. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week for our Washi Tape Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete