Tuesday 9 July 2013

Time flies


  This is a birthday card I have done for one of my nieces. It was fairly quick to make, the longest amount of time being taken up in finding a picture of a swallow tail butterfly so that I knew the colouring to use. The image is from Stamps Away and is coloured using Promarkers. I stamped and coloured a second butterfly to decoupage onto the basic image. I did faux stitching around the edge and backed it onto torn glittered mulberry paper. The sentiments were stamped onto paper matching the backing paper and then mounted onto gold mirri card. Square gems were used to embellish the lower sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. The flowers and butterfly look fab. A great take on the sketch.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card ,love the papers and pretty summery colours
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete